ARO is a key aspect of risk management and a disciplined retirement strategy is essential for corporate financial planning. While important, LLR ratios and government calculated liabilities only tell half the story when addressing Abandonment and Reclamation costs. Estimating the retirement obligation liability for an asset package or an entire company is a crucial requirement for A&D deals, but has traditionally been tackled late in the process. XI’s ARO Cost Model makes this an easy part of the scoping stage.
Our ARO model was developed through a culmination of government resources, expert research and industry data. The baseline values were derived from government agency data and augmented by professional experience.
Developed to complement our powerful LLR Analysis Module this ARO module estimates actual retirement costs of wells and facilities in the WCSB, providing both high level summaries and drill down detail.
Ideal for anyone involved in M&A, A&D, business development or liability management.
July 25: Learn how to estimate end of life costs for wells and facilities in the WCSB
With AssetsBook’s ARO Cost Model
- Estimate the “real world” liability cost of an asset package
- Access standardized expert derived costs
- Compare companies and assets with a consistent framework
- Optimize your budgeting and planning
Join us to learn more about AssetBooks ARO Module
- Breakdown of end of life costs
- Schedule and optimize costs based on end of life assets
- Evaluate opportunities from ARO perspective before access to private data
- Identify wells in the IWCP
To join our upcoming ARO Demo – REGISTER HERE
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 – 8:45am -10:00am, XI Technologies Training Centre
For any questions about this demo, or any XI products, please contact XI Support anytime or call 403.296.0077.