Being aware of previous drilling complications is a big part of understanding risk. You need to know what you’re getting into. Historical knowledge is critical to successful drilling in any area.
XI’s Drill Problems Report is a fast, easy way to survey a particular area for known problems that have occurred. Within minutes, order and receive a custom search of drilling problems specific to your location. Apply this knowledge to your well plan to avoid encountering issues others have already experienced. Drill Problems Report offers critical information on:
- Loss Circulations
- Water flows
- Broadened database – now includes BC, SK and MN
- Thousands of recovered unreported circulation losses
The new Drill Problems Report has:
- Expanded reported problems to include stuck pipe, fishing and reaming
- More intuitive organization of data
- More data provided for each well/problem
- Improved access to XI Tour Reports
- Additional custom mapping capability
*Pioneered by XI, TourXchange is database of non-confidential digital drilling record/tour information. It’s a collaborative effort among participating operators to give drilling professionals access to greater research capability and knowledge.